Bickens London Dry Gin
Synonymous with quality, passion and competence, thanks to the careful selection of the ten botanicals and the meticulous production process that goes through 6 stages.
1) SELECTION: Selection of botanicals, researched in every corner of the world.
2) MACERATION: Process of maceration of the herbs, impregnated with neutral grain spirit and heated overnight with the use of natural water from the distillery spring.
3) DISTILLATION: Distillation of 3-4 hours, in the two Angela & Jenny stills, collecting only the heart of the distillate and removing the heads and tails.
4) MIXING: Blending of Angela & Jenny's distillates.
5) DILUTION: A marriage of flavors and dilution, bringing the distillate from 80% vol. at 40% vol. thanks to the use of water.
6) BOTTLING: Bottling of the blend.
Alcohol content: 40% vol.
Bottle of 100 cl.